Thorong La Pass 5416m
17 Days Trek
Trek Nar Phu Valley+Annapurnas Turn
It is an ideal hiking to address the Annapurnas while exploring a little crowded sector. Nar Phu Valley, North of Manang, has long been prohibited to foreigners. It is a preserved place where you will discover the Tibetan culture. In the villages, you will approach the kind people who lives in Nar Phu. You’ll see stone walls carved Tibetan prayer.
You will pass the Kangla Pass 5300m, and then the trek will follow the Manang Valley. Hike to Muktinath via the Thorong La Pass 5416 m. You enjoy views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri, and the discovery of the highest Lake in the world: Gokyo glacier lake situated at 4920m.
|Book your trip|
Trek Nar Phu Valley+Annapurnas Turn
21 days at the Nepal, 4 nights 3 stars hotel with breakfast at Kathmandu, 17 days of Trek
Trek accommodation : under autonomous tent/Camping/lodge, wilderness trek. Included BLD (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek.
Best season : sep, oct, nov and march, april, may
Nepalese Team : guide Nepal Francophone/English guides assistants (Sherpa), Chief Cook, cooks assistants, porters…
Trek Permit : permits TIMS (Trekkers Information management System), permit Annapurna, Permit Nar Phu Valley
Level : Trek athlete, asked a good physical condition, the habit of walking in the mountains
Level of walking : 5h-7h daily.
Maximum altitude : Thorong Pass 5416m
Cultures : mixture of several ethnic groups, Tamang, Gurung, Thakali, Bramin, Tibetans…
Views of mountains : Annapurnas, Manaslu, Dhaulagiris, Lamjung Himal, Kangaroo Valley…
Participants : from 2 to 12 persons
- Day 01 arrival in Kathmandu, home to the airport and transfer to the hotel 2 stars in Thamel. Included breakfast room with two beds, bathroom, hot water, tv.
- Day 02 Kathmandu Valley, visit three UNESCO heritage sites: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with cultural francophone Nepalese guide. Even hotel included with breakfast. (hotel, breakfast)
- Day 03 Kathmandu – Jagat by bus 45 min de marche BLD (Breakfast, Lunch, Diner)
- Day 04 Dharapani 1920m BLD
- Day 05 Koto Manang 2670m BLD
- Day 06 Meta(3700m) BLD camping
- Day 07Dharamsala 3230m BLD camping
- Day 08 Chaku Village 3720m BLD camping
- Day 09 Phu Village 3980m BLD
- Day 10 Phu Village acclimatation BLD camping
- Day 11 Naar Camp site 3550m BLD camping
- Day 12 Kang La Phedi 4530m BLD camping
- Day 13 Kang La Pass 5300m – Munje 3330m BLD
- Day 14 Manang 3520m BLD
- Day 15 Letdar 4250m BLD
- Day 16 Thorong Phedi 4500m BLD
- Day 17 Muktinath 3800m BLD
- Day 18 Jomsom 2570m BLD
- Day 20 Jomsom-Pokhara-Kathmandu by fly HB
- Day 21 Kathmandu day free HB
- Day 22 departure from the hotel by taxi or bus to airport.
Prices include :
– Hotel 4 nights with small breakfast in Kathmandu, Hotel 3 stars Marshyandi Mandala in Thamel in a tourist area.
– Kathmandu, visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide.
– Trek permits and licences of TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
– accompaniment by a professional guide men francophone, guides, assistants and carriers.
– Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek
– hosting in lodge/camping tent (two beds per tent) during the trek.
– All transportation: return to the scene of the trek and during the trek.
– Confirmation of the return flights.
Prices do not include :
– fee transfer on our bank account.
– Kathmandu-meals (except breakfast).
– Cold and during the stay and the trek alcoholic drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch and diner).
– Input of monuments, cities and museums in Kathmandu as well as during the trek
– the Nepalese visa (40 $ in cash)
– your mountain trek and travel insurance.
– Your personal medication.