Bhairav Kunda 4500m
9 Days Trek
Trek Bhairav Kunda Lake
Bhairav Kunda in Sanskrit means holy lake named after the destructive imag of lord Shiva, the bhairav. It is located to the northeast of Katmandu next to panch pokhari and closer to nepal -Tibetan border. The starting point for the trek at larcha in the arniko highway.
The settlements on the route from near gurungs, and Sherpa as majorities. The top of Bhairav kunda offers an excellent view of Rowling Range, judal himal range and Tibetan Himalayan ranges.
|book your trip|
Trek Bhairav Kunda Lake
Trek non-touristique, wild camping autonomous, nature very quiet.
13 Days at Nepal, 4 nights 3 stars hotel with breakfast at Kathmandu, 9 days of Trek
Trek accommodation : under tent/camping included BLD (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek.
Best season : sep, oct, nov and march, april, may
Nepalese Team : guide Nepal Francophone/English guides assistants (Sherpa), Chief Cook, cooks assistants, porters…
Trek Permit : TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) permits, permits Bhairav Kunda.
Level : modest trek, asks a good physical condition, the habit of walking or other sports.
Level of walking : 5h-7h daily.
Maximum altitude : Bhairav Kunda Top 4500m
Cultures : mixture of several ethnic groups, Sherpa, Tamang, Magar, Jirel, Dalit, Bramin, Chhetri, Hindus and Buddhists…
Views of mountains : Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Jugul Himal, Shisapangma, Ganesh Himal,Rolwaling,Gauri Shankar…
Participants : from 2 to 12 persons
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 02 Visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide. Same hotel whit breakfast.
- Day 03 Kathmandu – Jalbire bus 6h, breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek (BLD)
- Day 04 Jalbire – Chanaute 1200m 5 h of walk, breakfast, lunch, dinner BLD
- Day 05 Chanaute – Khani gaon 2000m BLD
- Day 06 Khani gaon – forest camp 3150m BLD
- Day 07 Pati to Bhairav Kunda 4100m BLD
- Day 08 Bhairav kunda – Bhairav Kunda Top 4500m – Sherpa Gaon 2500mi BLD
- Day 09 Sherpa Gaon 2500m acclimatization and visit the village BLD
- Day 10 Sherpa Gaon – Larcha 1500m BLD
- Day 11 Larcha – Kathmandu HB
- Day 12 Kathmandu day free HB
- Day 13 Departure from hotel taxi or bus to international airport.
Prices include :
– Hotel 4 nights with small breakfast in Kathmandu, Hotel 3 stars Marshyandi Mandala in Thamel in a tourist area.
– Kathmandu, visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide.
– Trek permits and licences of TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
– accompaniment by a professional guide men francophone, guides, assistants and carriers.
– Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek
– hosting in lodge/camping tent (two beds per tent) during the trek.
– All transportation: return to the scene of the trek and during the trek.
– Confirmation of the return flights.
Prices do not include :
– fee transfer on our bank account.
– Kathmandu-meals (except breakfast).
– Cold and during the stay and the trek alcoholic drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch and diner).
– Input of monuments, cities and museums in Kathmandu as well as during the trek
– the Nepalese visa (40 $ in cash)
– your mountain trek and travel insurance.
– Your personal medication.