Thulo Sailung 3100m
9 Days Trek
Trek Timal Sailung Tamang village
Timal Sailung Trek is a non-tourist area and less crowded, with Tamang Buddhist placess but a very splendid one. Timal Trekking takes you to Thulo Sailung (3100 m), its highest elevation, from where you will see a vast Himalayan range from Makalu to Dhaulagiri. In additional, this is the only trek from where you will have a glimpse of Tarai – the lowland of Nepal as well as the world’s highest – Mt. Everest (8848 m). While trekking in this area, we walk high up on spectacular ridges in an area inhabited by Tamangs – an indigenous Buddhists community whose religion is a fusion of Buddhist Lamaism and the Shamanist Bon culture.
Except Tamang, you will have encountered with different ethnic people and experience about socio-economic situation, life-style, and their professions.
Moreover, the main attraction of this area is, it gives a wide range of exploration to the trekkers.
Timal is name as a Tamang religious so in this Timal Village mostly Tamang people live and also with Brahamanas, Chetre, Magar, Damai, Kame also…
|book your trip|
Trek Timal Sailung Villages Tamang
Trek non-touristique, wild camping autonomous, nature very quiet.
13 Days at Nepal, 4 nights 3 stars hotel with breakfast at Kathmandu, 9 days of Trek
Trek accommodation : under tent/camping included BLD (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek.
Best season : sep, oct, nov and march, april, may
Nepalese Team : guide Nepal Francophone/English guides assistants (Sherpa), Chief Cook, cooks assistants, porters…
Trek Permit : TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) permits, permits Timal Sailung.
Level : modest trek, asks a good physical condition, the habit of walking or other sports.
Level of walking : 5h-7h daily.
Maximum altitude : 3600m Kalinchok
Cultures : mixture of several ethnic groups, Sherpa, Tamang, Magar, Jirel, Dalit, Bramin, Chhetri, Hindus and Buddhists…
Views of mountains : Gauri shankar, chaînes Everest maha langur himal…
Participants : from 2 to 12 persons
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 02 Visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide. Same hotel whit breakfast.
- Day 03 Départure Kathmandu for Mude 6 h with bus than Deurali (45 minutes of walk)
- Day 04 Deurali-Kalopani 7h BLD (Breakfast, Lunch, Diner)
- Day 05 Kalopani-Dhoromba grand village culturel d’ethnie TAMANG au Nepal.6 h BLD (Breakfast, Lunch, Diner)
- Day 06 Dhoromba TAMANG ethnic and cultural program with the fete music typical of Tamang DP
- Day 07 Dhoromba-Dhongme 7 h BLD
- Day 08 Dhongme-Dumja BLD
- Day 09 Dumja – Chapakhori BLD
- Day 10 Chapakhori – Kottemal, palais Royal ancient ethnic Tamang BLD
- Day 11 Kottemal – Kathmandu by bus B
- Day 12 Kathmandu day free B
- Day 13 departure from the hotel by taxi or bus to airport.
Prices include :
– Hotel 4 nights with small breakfast in Kathmandu, Hotel 3 stars Marshyandi Mandala in Thamel in a tourist area.
– Kathmandu, visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide.
– Trek permits and licences of TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
– accompaniment by a professional guide men francophone, guides, assistants and carriers.
– Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek
– hosting in lodge/camping tent (two beds per tent) during the trek.
– All transportation: return to the scene of the trek and during the trek.
– Confirmation of the return flights.
Prices do not include :
– fee transfer on our bank account.
– Kathmandu-meals (except breakfast).
– Cold and during the stay and the trek alcoholic drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch and diner).
– Input of monuments, cities and museums in Kathmandu as well as during the trek
– the Nepalese visa (40 $ in cash)
– your mountain trek and travel insurance.
– Your personal medication.