Baruntse Expedition 7129m
Cost : xxx Euros
|book your trip|
Mount Baruntse is one of the beautiful 7,000m peaks in Nepal. It is also one of the few peaks of this height with a high rate of success of ascent on normal route.
- 1 Arrival in Katmandu. Transfer in the hotel 2 stars with breakfast including.
- 2 Preparation of expedition. Hotel 2 stars with breakfast.
- 3 Session of information in the Ministry of Tourism.
- 4 Flight for Lukla 2800m – at the Beginning of the trek until Chutanga 3500m. Camping.
- 5 Chutanga – Collar of Zatrala 4600m – Tuli Kharka. Camping.
- 6 Tuli Kharta – Kothe (3800m). Camping.
- 7 Kothe – Thangnak (4600m) .Camping.
- 8 Thangnak – Khare (5000m) .Camping.
- 9 Khare (5000m). Day of repose and of aclimatisation. Camping.
- 10 Khare – The upper Camp of the Méra Peak (5700m). Camping.
- 11 the upper Camp (5700m) – Summit of Mera Peak (6400) – Return to Thulodunga (4500m) 8 h. Camping.
- 12 Thulodunga – Seto Pokhari. (5200m) 5 h. Camping.
- 13 Seto Pokhari – Basic camp of Baruntse. Camping.
- 14-23 Period for the ascent of Baruntse. (7129m) Camping.
- 24 Summit of Baruntse – Amphu Laptsa basic camp (5400m). Camping.
- 25 Amphu Laptsa basic camp – Collar Amphu Laptsa (5800m) Chhukung. Camping.
- 26 Chhuking – Monastery of Tengboche (3800m) 5 h. Camping.
- 27 Tengboche – Namche Bazar. (3440m). Camping.
- 28 Namche Bazar – Lukla. Camping.
- 29 Flight return to Kathmandu. Harmed the hotel. Hotel 2 stars with baby has lunch
- 30 Free day in Katmandu. Hotel 2 stars with breakfast
- 31 Transfer to the airport and departure from Kathmandu
Prices include :
- Hotel 4 nights with small breakfast in Kathmandu, Hotel 3 stars Marshyandi Mandala in Thamel in a tourist area.
- Kathmandu, visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide.
- Trek permits and licences of TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- accompaniment by a professional guide men francophone, guides, assistants and carriers.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek
- hosting in lodge/camping tent (two beds per tent) during the trek.
- All transportation: return to the scene of the trek and during the trek.
- Confirmation of the return flights.
Prices do not include :
- fee transfer on our bank account.
- Kathmandu-meals (except breakfast).
- Cold and during the stay and the trek alcoholic drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch and diner).
- Input of monuments, cities and museums in Kathmandu as well as during the trek
- the Nepalese visa (40 $ in cash)
- your mountain trek and travel insurance.
- Your personal medication.