Peak Chulu 6584m
Cost : xxx Euros
|book your trip|
Chulu East (6,584 m.) is high above the Manang valley with breathtaking views across to the Annapurnas II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome as well, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu.
The climb is combined with the classic trek around the Annapurna massif, ascending the Marshyangdi valley and crossing the Thorong La, before descending the Kali Gandaki valley to Pokhara. The climb is technically straightforward and you should be familiar with the use of your equipment, crampons, harness, ice axe, tying knots and handling climbing ropes.
Most of the climbing will be involved walking roped together, including the glacial crossings. You should be very fit and have good experience of the climbing.
- 1 Arrive in Kathmandu meet on Gokyo Treks, transfer to hotel.
- 2 Half day Sightseeing in Kathmandu&Prepaction for trekking crew.
- 3 Drive from Kathmandu west rigion to Bensisahar 9 hours by bus.
- 4 Bensisahar to Bahundanda 1311m – 6 hours.
- 5 Bahundanda to Chamje 1433m 6 hours.
- 6 Chamje to dadaque 1943m 5 hours.
- 7 Danaque to Chame 2713m -5 hours.
- 8 Chame to Pisang 3292m – 6 hours.
- 9 Pisang to Ngawal 3305m – 5 hours.
- 10 Ngawal for acclimatization & explore around local site for the day.
- 11 Ngawal to Chulu Base Camp 3910m & stay overnight.
- 12 Base Camp to High Camp 4955m & plan the climbing route and try to set up High Camp during the time.
- 13 If well acclimatized, you could attempt the summit and if not, rest at the High Camp for the next day too.
- 14 If weather permitting, we make the summit ascent today and return to Base Camp.
- 15 Base camp to Manang 3351m 6 hours.
- 16 Manang to Chu Ri Lather 4000m 5 hours.
- 17 Chu Ri Lather to Thorongphedi 4510m – 4 hours
- 18 Thorong Phedi to Thorong – La pass 5,416m & Muktinath 3800m – 8 hours.
- 19 Muktinath to Kagbeni 2800m
- 20 Kagbeni to Marpha 2667m – 5 hours or (fly out from jomsom)
- 21 Marpha to Kalopani, Lete 2438m -6 hours
- 22 Kalopani to Tatopani 1189m 7 hours
- 23 Tatopani to Ghorepani 2855m – 7 hours
- 24 Early in the morning ascend Poonhill 3200m for the beautiful sunrise and spectacular views of Annapurna& Dhaulagiri rigion&Machhapuchhre ranges. After breakfast decent to Trikhedhunga 1577m – 6 hours
- 25 Trikhedhunga to Nayapul End your trek and drive to Pokhara for an hour and stay overnight in Pokhara.
- 26 Drive east to Kathmandu (200km/8 hrs) by bus or fly to Kathmandu.-35 minutes.
- 27 Sightseeing in ancient and historical city of Bhaktapur.
- 28 Free days (Shopping), Cultural program show
- 29 Depart. From hotel and transfer to Airport
Prices include :
- Hotel 4 nights with small breakfast in Kathmandu, Hotel 3 stars Marshyandi Mandala in Thamel in a tourist area.
- Kathmandu, visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide.
- Trek permits and licences of TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- accompaniment by a professional guide men francophone, guides, assistants and carriers.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek
- hosting in lodge/camping tent (two beds per tent) during the trek.
- All transportation: return to the scene of the trek and during the trek.
- Confirmation of the return flights.
Prices do not include :
- fee transfer on our bank account.
- Kathmandu-meals (except breakfast).
- Cold and during the stay and the trek alcoholic drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch and diner).
- Input of monuments, cities and museums in Kathmandu as well as during the trek
- the Nepalese visa (40 $ in cash)
- your mountain trek and travel insurance.
- Your personal medication.