Peak Pachermo 6200m
Cost : xxx Euros
|book your trip|
The peak lies south of the Tashilapcha. Seen from the pass the mountain is an attractive but straightforward snow peak with a well defined ridge rising from the relative flat, crevassed glacier. From the high camp near the Tashilapcha cross wide, crevassed snow slopes to gain the ride of Pacharmo, rising from the broken glacier of the pass. The ridge is followed with little difficulties, although in some conditions crevasses might give problems towards the summit.
Several parties have reported a difficult ice step caused by a large crevasse about 300 ft from the summit.
- 1 Trip commences in Kathmandu, introductions and formalities Height :1336m
- 2 Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
- 3 Official briefing and preparation for expedition
- 4 Fly to Lukla (2800m) trek to Phakding Height : 2780m
- 5 Namche Bazar Height : 3400m
- 6 Thame village Height : 3480m
- 7 Day free at Thame to acclimatise
- 8 Camp near by moraine and lake Height : 4300m
- 9 Trek to Base camp Height : 5100m
- 10 To the High camp Height : 5563m
- 11 To the top of Parchermo Peak Height : 6200m
- 12 Thame Height : 3480m
- 13 Namche Bazar Height : 3440m
- 14 Phakding Height : 2780m
- 15 Lukla Height : 2800m
- 16 Fly to Kathmandu
- 17 Kathmandu -shopping/sightseeing /optional rock climbing
- 18 Trip concludes Kathmandu
Prices include :
- Hotel 4 nights with small breakfast in Kathmandu, Hotel 3 stars Marshyandi Mandala in Thamel in a tourist area.
- Kathmandu, visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide.
- Trek permits and licences of TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- accompaniment by a professional guide men francophone, guides, assistants and carriers.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek
- hosting in lodge/camping tent (two beds per tent) during the trek.
- All transportation: return to the scene of the trek and during the trek.
- Confirmation of the return flights.
Prices do not include :
- fee transfer on our bank account.
- Kathmandu-meals (except breakfast).
- Cold and during the stay and the trek alcoholic drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch and diner).
- Input of monuments, cities and museums in Kathmandu as well as during the trek
- the Nepalese visa (40 $ in cash)
- your mountain trek and travel insurance.
- Your personal medication.