18 Days Trek
Trek Dhaulagiri Turn “French Pass”
The trek to the Dhaulagiri, is varied and fascinating. It is one of very few to also pass near an 8167m Summit. It is also less popular and thus more wild.
We climb all floors of the vegetation on glaciers and snow-covered moraine. Gradual rise to Dhaulagiri Base Camp. Than passage in crevices, since the French pass 5400m, the view on the Dhaulagiri is exceptional.
|Book your trip|
Trek Dhaulagiri Turn “French Pass”
24 days at the Nepal, 4 nights 3 stars hotel with breakfast at Kathmandu, 18 days of Trek
Trek accommodation : under autonomous tent/Camping, wilderness trek. Included BLD (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek.
Best season : sep, oct, nov and march, april, may
Nepalese Team : guide Nepal Francophone/English guides assistants (Sherpa), Chief Cook, cooks assistants, porters…
Trek Permit : permits TIMS (Trekkers Information management System), permit Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Level : Trek athlete, asked a good physical condition, the habit of walking in the mountains
Level of walking : 5h-7h daily.
Maximum altitude : French Pass 5400 m
Cultures : mixture of several ethnic groups, Magar, Gurung, Thakali, Dalit , Braman, Tibetans…
Views of mountains : Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Nilgiri peak, Tilicho peak, Annapurnas…
Participants : from 2 to 12 persons
- Day 01 arrival in Kathmandu, home to the airport and transfer to the hotel 2 stars in Thamel. Included breakfast room with two beds, bathroom, hot water, tv.
- Day 02 Kathmandu Valley, visit three UNESCO heritage sites: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with cultural francophone Nepalese guide. Even hotel included with breakfast. (hotel, breakfast)
- Day 03 Kathmandu – Pokhara by bus 8h or by fly 25mn Includes HB (Hotel, Breakfast)
- Day 04 Pokhara by bus to Beni 817m 5h HB
- Day 05 Beni – Babiachaur 950m 5h BLD
- Day 06 Babiachaur – Phedi 1100m 6h BLD
- Day 07 Phedi – Phalai Gaon 1810m 6h BLD
- Day 08 Phalai Gaon – Jagapani 1850m 5h BLD
- Day 09 Jagapani – Boghara 2080m 5h BLD
- Day 10 Boghara – Lapche Kharka 2400m 5hBLD
- Day 11 Lapche Kharka – Chartare 2820m 5h BLD
- Day 12 Chartare – Pakhaban (Camp Japonais) 3585m 5h BLD
- Day 13 Acclimatation Camp Japonais BLD
- Day 14 Pakhaban – Camp Base Dhaulagiri 4750m 6h BLD
- Day 15 camp base Dhaulagiri by “French Pass” 5400m than
Camp to “Hiden Valley” 5050m 6h BLD
- Day 16 Hiden valley for Yak Kharka 4400m 6h BLD
- Day 17 Yak Kharka to Tukuche/Marpha beautiful village 2591m 5h BLD
- Day 18 Tukuche – Kalopani 1950m 5h BLD
- Day 19 Kalopani – Tatopani 1189m 5h BLD
- Day 20 Tatopani – Beni 817m 7h BLD
- Day 21 Beni – Pokhara by bus HB
- Day 22 Pokhara – Kathmandu by bus or by fly HB
- Day 23 Free day Kathmandu HB
- Day 24 departure from the hotel by taxi or bus to airport.
Prices include :
– Hotel 4 nights with small breakfast in Kathmandu, Hotel 3 stars Marshyandi Mandala in Thamel in a tourist area.
– Kathmandu, visit Valley and the three sites classified UNESCO heritage: Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath by car / by tourist bus with francophone Nepalese cultural guide.
– Trek permits and licences of TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
– accompaniment by a professional guide men francophone, guides, assistants and carriers.
– Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with drinks hot tea, coffee during the trek
– hosting in lodge/camping tent (two beds per tent) during the trek.
– All transportation: return to the scene of the trek and during the trek.
– Confirmation of the return flights.
Prices do not include :
– fee transfer on our bank account.
– Kathmandu-meals (except breakfast).
– Cold and during the stay and the trek alcoholic drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch and diner).
– Input of monuments, cities and museums in Kathmandu as well as during the trek
– the Nepalese visa (40 $ in cash)
– your mountain trek and travel insurance.
– Your personal medication.